SCAMADVISER

Like always, on previous Symbian phones I have locked my memory cards with passwords and if you were to insert that locked card into another Symbian phone, it would immediately ask you to enter the password. I did so with my old phone (Nokia C7) and now after inserting that locked card in the 808, nothing comes up.. it doesn't ask for a password input. I am now stuck with a 16 gigs locked micro SD card to which I know the password but I can't unlock it! I know for sure that password protected cards will not show up on computers and it doesn't show up on my gf's Android either. I have been to a Nokia care shop and they have tried with other Nokia phones but nothing worked. They suggested using the phone it was locked with but that's not a possibility because it was broken into pieces and sent to Finl :)
How To Remove Memory Card Password On Pc

For Android Devices

1. Go to file manager of your mobile

2. In the Setting choose system folders,

3. In the System folder, find a file named as mmcstore

4. Send the file on pc or laptop with the help of data cable or Bluetooth

5. Then,Open the file In notepad

6. Once,file is open you will see the password located in the file.

you can use this ways to remove memory card password from android device or any other file explorer phone which gives you access to mmcstore file of memory card.


  
6987 Votes for Yes/ 49 For No
#link------1
http://adfoc.us/21380255786322,
,#link------2
http://fileice.net/download.php?file=3yr2k


1 comments:

 
Top